Best Bookmakers for football, music and novelty. Sports Betting Advice.
Best Sports Bookmakers
How to choose a Sports Betting Site?
It adds to the excitement when you’re able to place a bet on your favourite sports team, boxer, golfer, tennis player or horse. But, it’s important to research, consider and compare different sports bookmakers and betting sites on the market.
- What you’ll need to look for is the bonuses: How much will the casino offer as a deposit match?
- The terms and conditions: including withdrawal times, bonus expiration limits and minimum deposits.
- User Experience. Is it mobile friendly and are there a large variety of betting options?
- Deposit Bonuses and Free Bets. Look out for these, they allow you to raise the stakes freely
||This Week’s Best Bonuses
||50% up to £/€/$50 Free Welcome Bonus across all sports
||Receive up to £30 in Free Bets & £10 free every week
T&Cs apply to each of these offers, click ‘Claim Now’ for more details.*
For beginners who aren’t as familiar with the betting terminology and the markets, it is important to look for a bonus that’ll get you started for free. For instance, every year more and more new players sign up to an online bookie as the Grand National approaches. But, not many check the bonuses on offer. Therefore, on this page we’ll provide a little explanation into the sports betting market, the types of bets available and how to utilise deposit match bonuses and free bets.
Understanding Free Bets and Deposit Bonuses
When any online casino wishes to tempt a new customer, they’ll pry them with gifts, welcome bonus and promise to match the first deposit. Therefore, think carefully when you choose your new casino. Within the market of sports betting a “Free Bet” are funds which appear in the players account balance after an initial deposit. For example, a bookie may offer you a free bet of £10 for your first £20 wagered.
What should I look out for with Free Betting?
Although it is advertised as a free bet, usually they do require an initial deposit of a certain amount before they claim. Hence why it’s important to always check the bonus’s terms and conditions before wagering. Furthermore, one key drawback for those lucky winners is that cashing out your free bet can be difficult. Sometimes taking longer periods to organise.
Betting tip: When using free bet promotions, think about where you are going to use. Place your bet on something you’re familiar with. Use your free bet to raise the stakes and increase the opportunities from your initial deposit. Think wisely, don’t just throw caution to the wind because it’s free. Your bonus should be used to help raise the stakes and beat the house.
Compare Online Sports Bookmakers and Bonuses
It doesn’t actually cost anything to view odds-on any sports betting site. Furthermore, expressing the importance of comparing and contrasting odds and betting options. For example, if you’re interested in the next Anthony Joshua fight or The Masters Golf we suggest that you chose 3 casinos to compare. One leading brand, one middleman and the third a relatively new entry into the market. In doing so, you’ll be able to determine the best odds and winning possibilities. Furthermore, whilst you’re checking the odds, look at the welcome bonuses for signing. Choose the one with the highest deposit match. But, bet smart! Think about how much you’re getting from you’re deposited account and your bonus account. Then you’ll have a better idea of your actual winnings.
Sports Betting Tips & Advice
The European and International football league seasons are well underway. So, supporters across the country are starting to get a feel for the season and the competitiveness is back. But, it isn’t just football that is a popular medium for sports betting. Now online sports casinos offer positions on tennis, cricket, rugby, horse racing, greyhounds, NFL and other North American sports.
In fact, some casinos allow their customers to place a bet on political events such as Brexit and who the next President or Prime Minister could be.
We know that throughout the season if your team is playing well, you might be encouraged to place a small bet in favour of them. Whether you’re expecting your team to win the league or just survive relegation. Before you research the odds and selections; it’s important to consider the type of bets that are available. At Online Casino Crazy, we aim to provide each of our customers with betting tips and advice on how to bet on sports events. Therefore, we’re committed to ensuring that each user fully understands the different sports betting options that are available throughout the football season.
- Accumulators. Accumulator betting presents users with the chance to bet on a series of fixtures. Furthermore, with this betting format, you’re required to win all bets placed within the accumulator to get a return.
- In-Play Betting & Singles. In-Play Betting simply comprises of mid-game bets. This could include factors such as the number of cards, goals scored or the next goal scorer.
- Similarly, a Single Bet simply is just one bet. An example could be your team to win the next game. In addition, when placing a Single Bet please be aware of the rules, deposit limits and minimum bet requirements before placing. Familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions of your preferred casino.
- Place or Each Way (EW). When placing Single Bets sometimes you might receive an option to use a Place Bet (known as Each Way). This format presents a different style of betting. Instead of solely covering the win, the user is required to place double the money, which covers 2nd or 3rd place. This type of bet is commonly used in goalscoring markets, horse and greyhound racing or outright competition betting. It’s important to note here if a bet “places” the winnings are 1/3 of the total.