Low Stakes Video Poker. Learn how to play
Video Poker Basics
Some of the casinos which have been reviewed by Online Casino Crazy contain a large variety of online poker games. Including Video Poker, 3 Card Poker and Live Texas Holdem Poker. In addition, there are other card games and table games available such as Blackjack and Roulette. Although, on this page, we will provide the basic rules of poker, including the different hands, blinds, antes, splits, terminology and betting formats.
Therefore, preparing you for the low stakes video poker games that are often extremely popular within many online casinos. Sometimes the minimum take on video poker games can be as low as £/€/$0.05, with jackpots in the thousands.
Video poker can be a quick way to earn money and beat the house, but you need to understand the rules. You don’t need to be a professional poker player to win millions. All you need to know for video poker is the winning hands and the basic poker rules.
If you’re looking to get started in more intense online poker tournaments or even if you’re just playing at home with friends. Why not download the rules of the game, avoid any hidden surprises at the end of the hand.
The Rules of Poker Download
Online Video Poker Winning Hands
- Royal Flush: The most famous poker hand consists of all royal cards from the suit. This beats all hands on the table.
- Straight Flush: Numerical order, 2 – Ace all from the same suit.
- Four of a Kind: 4 cards from the same suit and the single highest card wins.
- Full House: Another winning hand is the full house with three hands from the same suit and two matching from another.
- Flush: All cards from the same suit. The player with the highest cards wins
- Straight: Numerical order 2 – Ace. Not suited. Highest straight wins the hand
- 3 of a Kind: 3 cards suited. From the remaining two, highest cards win.
- Two Pairs: Simply match 2 pairs together (doesn’t need to be suited).
- One Pair: The easiest match. Simply match 2 cards together (i.e. pair of jacks).
- High Card: The lowest winning hand is simply when there is nothing else. The highest cards will win.
- Check – A check occurs when no further bets are added and the table is even
- Call – When a player wishes to increase the wager on the video machine
- Raise – If you have a good hand on video poker you have the option to increase the wager
- Fold – If you have nothing, simply fold and continue to the next hand
- Blinds – On live table games the players to the left of the dealer will have blind bets with eventually the whole table will match. Big Blind and Small Blind won’t be able to look at their cards until calling. This adds to the competition and keeps the game flowing in longer tournaments. Not often used in video poker games. So you wouldn’t need to worry about this.
5 Best options to play video poker with Low Stakes
- Deuces Wild
- Jacks or Better
- Aces and Faces Multi-hand
- Mega Jacks
- All American
Practice your Poker Skills Here